Safe & Well
Our commitment to you
Subject to government advice, we are planning to reopen the Two Bridges Hotel for cream teas and drinks on Saturday 18th July, and to staying guests and restaurant diners on Saturday 1st August.
The safety and well-being of our guests, our team, our business partners and the wider community are our absolute priority. We have responded to the challenges brought to us all by COVID-19, with a package of measures to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
Whether you are planning to stay with us, or just pop in for a cream tea or something to drink, we would ask that you always book in advance, either online or by calling us on 01822 892300.
- For the time being, we will offer a reduced number of bedrooms. This will give everyone a little more space when moving around the hotel, and will give us extra time for deep-cleaning in between guests.
- Our housekeeping team are receiving additional training, equipment and supplies, to allow them to clean and sanitise rooms and public areas to the highest standards. In public areas, we will be cleaning even more frequently and thoroughly than before, and we have management systems in place to ensure that we keep on top of this.
- We will ask you to pre-order your breakfast the night before, and to pre-book your preferred time, in order to allow for social distancing in the restaurant. Breakfast can also be served to your room if you prefer.
- In every aspect of our service in the restaurant, bar and lounges, we will have additional comprehensive hygiene and safety measures in place, in line with government guidelines and best practice.
- In order to allow for social distancing, it may be necessary for us to close of some sections of our public areas. You will also find signage in place to assist with social distancing. Please help to keep everyone safe and comfortable by taking notice of signs, and following any guidance given by our team. This will also help to ensure that everyone has a relaxed and enjoyable visit.
- Table service will be provided for drinks and light refreshments in the bar and lounges.
- We work with a range of highly respected suppliers, most of them very local, and we are working with them to ensure the safety and integrity of all our supplies coming into the hotel.
- Social distancing has become a new “norm” for us all, and we ask you to maintain social distancing within the hotel, for everyone’s safety.
- We’re not accepting cash at this time – just credit and debit cards (contactless where possible).
Book with Confidence
We know that, more than ever, plans can change right now, and we ask you not to visit if anyone in your party has any COVID symptoms. When you book direct with us, you can cancel without penalty, whatever the reason, up until 72 hours before arrival. If anyone in your party develops COVID symptoms within 72 hours of your booked arrival, of course we would still ask you not to visit, and to contact us to rearrange your booking.